Stephen Center invites the Omaha community to Gobble 4 Good by donating turkeys to serve those in need. Turkeys donated to Stephen Center make a difference in many ways:
- Our annual Thanksgiving feast feeds homeless individuals and families in our Pettigrew Emergency Homeless Shelter, residents in the HERO Addiction Recovery Program, and men, women and children in permanent supportive housing apartments as they work to overcome obstacles, transition from homelessness, gain self-sufficiency, and maintain families.
- Our amazing kitchen staff utilize hundreds of turkeys throughout the year to provide delicious high protein meals to our clients. Fresh food is available at the Pettigrew Shelter three meals a day, seven days a week for residents across campus.
- Stephen Center is partnering this year with Heartland Hope Mission to provide south Omaha families with all of the ingredients for a celebratory holiday meal. We also redistribute the donations to other missions and pantry’s in need through-out the Omaha-metro area.
Those who Gobble 4 Good feed vulnerable and hungry individuals and families for the holidays and throughout the year. Starting now and through the end of the year, turkey donations can be dropped off at Stephen Center’s loading dock at 2723 Q Street (located off the alley between 27th and 28th Streets).
Other items to donate:
- Coats (gently used okay)
- Linens (twin size bedding, gently used okay)
- Coffee/Bottled Water
- Personal Hygiene Items
- Paper Products (toilet paper/paper towels/napkins)
- On behalf of the hungry and needy who will benefit from every Gobble 4 Good donation, we are truly grateful that Omaha is such a giving community!
Questions? Contact Michael Murphy (Marketing Director) at 402-715-5441 or email@example.com